Thank you for your interest in hosting an event at Yoga Soup.
Before reading on, please note that for Co-Produced Events we require 2 months minimum between receiving your completed proposal and the date of your event. If you are interested in renting the studio, we don’t require as much lead time.
We host 2 types of events:
- 60/40% split of revenue (60% to presenter)
- We create digital flyers and promote on our website, social media, and newsletter
- Checks are paid out at the end of each month
- Flat hourly rate
- Presenters do all their own promotion, registration, & marketing
- Our rates:
- 1 hour: $50
- 2 hours: $90
- 3 hours: $125
- 4 hours: $160
- A cleaning fee of $30 is added to all rentals
- If your rental requires the cancelling of classes, we may also include the estimated loss of income in the rental charges (to be determined on a case-by-case basis)
- We have special rates available for non-profits and Yoga Soup members
- We offer flyer-creation service and one newsletter mention for an additional $40 (facilitator is responsible for all printing of flyers)
Is A Studio Rental or Co-Produced event right for you?
Generally, Yoga Soup offers the Co-Produced Event option when 2 criteria are met:
- The Presenter/Teacher is a Yoga Soup teacher OR has a local and/or national reputation and the ability to co-promote through their own newsletter, social media, etc.
- The proposed topic is in line with the interests of our members and intention of the Studio: to provide a safe, vibrant, serious and light-hearted space for self observation and transformation to occur. Generally this includes offerings of Yoga, Movement, Meditation, Somatic experiences, Dance, Sound, Spiritual Exploration and Healing.
All of our events require a $50 non-refundable deposit in case of a cancellation. This helps offset the losses for holding the rental space for you. If you need to cancel and give us more than 3 weeks notice, we can reschedule your rental one more time using the same deposit. Please send deposits via our Paypal link.
If you are interested in renting studio space for an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For co-produced event proposals, please fill out the following form.
Upon receiving your completed proposal, we will contemplate your offering and decide whether it is a good fit for us in terms of content and desired date & time of your event. If we decide to move forward, we will send you an event contract at that time.