YOGA SOUP IS SHIFTING TO UNION FOR OUR SCHEDULING PLATFORM!
WAYS TO EXPERIENCE YOGA SOUP ON THE UNION SCHEDULE:
- Zoom Video Classes – same as you’ve grown used to taking. BUT… No more zoom links! In order to access the class you just log in to Union. Click on your name in the upper corner and go to your registrations. The links for all your classes are right there. When it is time for a class to start you will be pushed from the class registration page automatically into zoom.
- Livestreams in HD – higher quality live classes that are available instantly for replay. The teacher won’t see you as it is a “one way stream,” but you can see them in HD and use a “chat” feature to let them know how it’s going. See more about this style of classes here.
- Recorded Classes & On-Demand Replays – Union live-stream classes are available as “replays,” shortly after the class airs live, so if you aren’t able to make it to your favorite classes on-time you can register as you normally would and practice at your convenience after the live class completes. Check out our growing replay library HERE!
- Park Classes – remain as they are. Class is always on, weather permitting.
- (And, eventually) In Studio Classes, physically-distanced. We look forward to when this day comes. Deep inhale and exhale: We are grateful to be adapting and growing together.
Things to Know:
- YOU NEED TO SET UP A LOGIN. Members will be receiving an email from Union (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an account.
- YOU STILL HAVE ALL YOUR CLASSES. If you purchased classes within the last 12 months they have been transferred to Union! Please reach out to email@example.com if you have a subscription or class series and do not see them in your Union account.
- All classes will be available for booking through the new software beginning DECEMBER 10. You will have access to our schedule of In-Studio & Livestream classes along with our NEW REPLAY library. ***Yoga Soup will no longer be using Mindbody online after Wednesday, December 9.
- YOU HAVE FAST, ONLINE SUPPORT!!! The help chat icon on the bottom right corner of Union is your go-to for questions and support. These are real people – it is not a bot – and they can help you with all things Union, classes, livestreams and more.
- Check out the video below and learn how to get started with Union.
WHAT DOES OUR SWITCH TO UNION MEAN FOR YOU?
- An updated, clean visual of our upcoming studio events
- An extensive in-studio and livestream class schedule
- An easily accessible on-demand “replay” library allowing you to join classes live and replay them later
We are really excited about this change and are confident it will make your online class experience better. Thanks for growing with us.