Committed Action: Make meaningful change in your life
With Diana Hill
Sunday, August 16 / 3:30-5:30pm
Sliding scale payment $25-$45
Whether you want to make a change in social justice, your health, at work or in your relationships, commitment and willingness are key. Committed action involves flexibly taking steps toward what you value, even in the face of difficult emotions, thoughts, and contexts. The good news it that committed action is a skill that can be strengthened and trained. In this online workshop, Dr. Hill will integrate behavioral science and Acceptance and Commitment Training to get you moving in a direction that matters!
In this online workshop you will:
- Clarify the values behind the change you want to make
- Explore internal barriers to change
- Increase willingness to experience discomfort in the service of your
- Develop “tiny habits” and an action plan to support your long-term
- Utilize mindfulness and acceptance skills while committing to
Course meets requirements for 2.0 hours of continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, and/or LEPs as required by the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences. CEUs will be awarded by email or mail after completion of the course and completion of the online course survey. There is a $25 fee for CEUs. Please bring cash or a check made out to Dr. Diana Hill to the workshop.