with Kelly Heath
April 4 – June 22
Tuesdays 7:30-9 p.m.
Fridays 6-7:30 a.m.
Rates: $150/mo or $400 upfront or for previous Svadhyaya participants $125/mo or $350 up front
We will embark on a 12 week journey in the rythyms of yoga practice, based on the Five Great Elements – Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Ether through daily yoga and meditation, Ayurveda, journaling, partner work, spiritual reading and reflection. These practices will strengthen your yoga foundation and help you embody the soul of yoga in your life on and off the mat.
* Weekly lecture/group meeting Tuesdays 7:30-9pm diving into the foundation of this practice: the Five Elements, Ayurveda, the Yamas and Niyamas (ethics of yoga), the importance of ritual, pranayamas, chakras, spiritual readings, and more.
* A weekly guided in-studio yoga practice specifically designed to support the weeks emphasis Friday’s 6-7:30am
* Access to online videos to support your home practice
* Guidance in cultivating a daily meditation practice
* Guidance in Ayurveda on how to create balance day-to-day and moment-to-moment with our diet, relationships and other internal/external environmental choices.
* Short kitcharee cleanse.
* Reading and journaling exercises to help you explore and observe these lessons in your daily life and on your mat.
* Manual provided.
To register, please contact Kelly Heath directly at email@example.com or 970-445-7825.
For more on Kelly, visit kellyheath.com